Copycat Nothing Bundt Red Velvet Cake is a red velvet cake with chocolate chips and a cream cheese frosting that tastes like the popular Nothing Bundt cake.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings 16 cake slices
Also try other recipe : Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
- For the cake
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix*
- 3/4 cup sour cream at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- For the frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- *Note – If you can’t find a red velvet mix use a white cake mix, plus 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons red food coloring
You might also like : Breakfast Bowl (Vegan, Glutenfree).
If you like the recipe, please share it.