These Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls are brushed with sweet honey butter and can be made in a bread machine or by hand! A perfect side dish idea for holidays and family dinners! These rolls are incredibly fluffy, buttery, super tender, and slathered in honey cinnamon butter. What more do I need to say?
- 1 ¼ cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons melted Butter, separated
- 1 large Egg, at room temperature
- ¼ cup Honey
- 4 cups all-purpose Flour, or Bread Flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoon Active Dry Yeast, or 1 packet
Read more our recipe :
- 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels
- The Most Perfect Homemade Croissants
- Copycat Nothing Bundt Red Velvet Cake
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!