These Crack Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is ridiculously creamy, with roasted chicken, bacon and cheese. Everyone that has tried it raves about it, It’s pure comfort food at it’s best!
Also try other noodles recipe : Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast (You can also use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – uncooked
Read more our recipe : Easy Homemade Split Pea Soup
If you like the recipe, please share it.