This easy Blackberry Cobbler recipe from The Pioneer Woman takes just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare. It’s got a sweet, juicy filling and a crisp golden crust!
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons sugar, separated
- 1 cup self-rising flour* see notes for easy homemade version
- 1 cup whole milk, see notes
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, rinsed and patted dry
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
More delicious recipes :
- The Best Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- Perfect No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Soft and Chewy Lemon Sugar Cookies
*Although the original recipe calls for whole milk, I’ve used 1% before and it comes out great.