This Copycat version of Longhorn’s famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe tastes just like the restaurant! From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust. Get ready to make this easy recipe every week! Enjoy this cheesy chicken dinner any night you please with our easy copycat recipe.
- 4 skinless/boneless chicken breasts, pounded to ¾ inch thick
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
Marinade: (Shortcut- Use Italian Salad Dressing)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, chopped into bits
- 3/4 cup Provolone cheese, chopped into bits
- 6 Tablespoons Buttermilk Ranch salad dressing
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
More delicious recipes :
- Easy Baked Crack Chicken Breasts Recipe
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken (Oven Baked)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN to your Recipes board on Pinterest!