This custardy cream corn casserole recipe is SO good you’ll want to scrape the dish clean to get every last bit of caramelized goodness… My favorite of all the corn casserole recipes I’ve tried, just like my grandma made it!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 (15.25-oz.) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 (14.75-oz.) can cream-style sweet corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
More delicious recipes :
- Crock Pot Steakhouse Mushrooms Recipe
- 10 Minute Garlic Bok Choy Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Noodles Recipe – Best Guide to making Zoodles
I highly recommend reading through the corn casserole recipe FAQs to achieve the best results with this recipe.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!