This Crockpot Salsa Chicken with cheese requires only 3 ingredients. It’s embarrassingly easy to make, full of flavor and so delicious! So incredibly simple, easy and delicious… this recipe is always a weeknight favorite.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts boneless, skinless (about 4)
- 2 cups salsa mild
- 1 cup Mexican Blend cheese shredded
Read more our recipe :
- Easy Copycat Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken (Oven Baked)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN to your Recipes board on Pinterest!