You don’t even have to boil the pasta for this easy Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole! With only 5 simple ingredients, family-friendly weeknight dinners don’t get much better than this! Serve it as is, over pasta, or on sandwich rolls for a versatile weeknight dinner!
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (25 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) package fully-cooked miniature (cocktail-size) meatballs (if using frozen meatballs, make sure that they are completely thawed before using)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend cheese)
- Optional: Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped herbs (such as basil, oregano, and parsley for garnish)
PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER!
More delicious recipes :
- Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Easy Crockpot Salsa Chicken with only 3 Ingredients!
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!