This Juicy Honey Garlic Pork Chops is smothered in the best 4-ingredient sauce, with caramelised this recipe is so easy you won’t believe it when it’s done!
Also try other easy recipe : Crock Pot Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- 4 pork chops bone in or out
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
Read more our recipe : Easy Baked Crack Chicken Breasts Recipe
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops VIDEO
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!