If you are looking for a new family dinner this easy Meatball Casserole should be it. Juicy, flavorful meatballs baked until golden and then covered with tomato sauce and cheese. My low carb Meatball Parmesan Casserole was a hit with my family and should be a hit with yours. This is keto, low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and a THM S recipe.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup grated or shredded parmesan
- 1 shredded zucchini about 1 cup
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp dried minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 oz shredded cheese (I used a two cheese pizza blend of mozzarella and provolone)
More delicious recipes :
- Easy Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole With only 5 Simple Ingredients!
- Easy Keto Cheeseburger Casserole with Bacon
- Easy Keto Ham and Cheese Bites Recipe
Substitutions: you can use any type of ground meat (beef, pork, turkey, chicken) and any type of Italian sausage (pork, chicken, or turkey) in these meatballs.
You may also omit the zucchini or sub in chopped spinach if you prefer.