Yeasted bread has never been easier. This No-Knead Cranberry Honey Walnut Artisan Bread is a delicious sweet bakery-style bread that’s perfect for the holidays! This bread may take a bit of time to make, but it is almost completely hands off and is much more affordable than purchasing at a bakery! Make it perfect with easy pro tips for homemade bakery-style bread!
- 3 cups all purpose flour, plus 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups water at room temperature
- 1/4 cup liquid honey, plus more for brushing on after baking or other vegan honey substitute
More delicious recipes :
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels
- The Most Perfect Homemade Croissants
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 2mg
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!