This healthy orzo salad recipe is FULL of bright, fresh, summery flavor… Gorgeous red and yellow cherry tomatoes, bright parsley, and vibrant basil, along with a dose of fresh lemon zest and juice marry together to make the perfect side dish to share at your next gathering!
- 1-lb. orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup salt
- zest of 2 large lemons
- juice of 2 large lemons (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 cups red and yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup green onions, greens only sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 pkg. (0.66-oz.) fresh basil, chopped
If you like this easy orzo for a crowd, you might also like these other cookout side dish recipes:
- Easy Cream Corn Casserole Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Noodles Recipe – Best Guide to making Zoodles
- 10 Minute Garlic Bok Choy Recipe
If you like the recipe, please share it.