No one can resist a slice of this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – it’s the ultimate summer dessert! Also known as No Bake Oreo Pie, it’s an easy no bake dessert that’s creamy, cold and loaded with cookies and cream.
- 1 Oreo Crust or store bought
- 8 ounces Challenge cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container 8 ounces Cool Whip, plus more for garnish
- 10 Oreos divided
Read more our recipe :
- Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Crush Cookies
- The Best Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- Copycat Nothing Bundt Red Velvet Cake
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer in a large bowl.
Chop 8 of the Oreos into coarse pieces. Add to mixing bowl and mix in with the mixer until combined. This will break up some of the chunks into smaller pieces. Fold in the Cool Whip.
Spread filling into prepared pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Before serving, crush the remaining 2 Oreos. Top with more whipped topping and the crushed Oreos.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!