These non-traditional yet easy homemade croissants are just as delicious and surpass any croissant that you would unroll from a can and bake. If you can make biscuits and roll out pie dough, then you definitely can make these beauties. This Flaky Buttery Homemade Croissants will make your morning breakfast so much more delicious! A complete recipe guide with pictures and video to teach you to make the most perfect croissants from scratch.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer
- Classic Wooden Rolling Pin
- Aluminum Baking Sheet (2 pack)
- 1 1/2 cups milk lukewarm
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour up to 4 cups if needed
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter unsalted, cold
- 1 egg for egg wash
More delicious recipes :
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!